Resin for fibreglass swimming pool lining 5kg
White resin is used as part of the fibreglass lining process on swimming pools.
- 5kg resin covers an area of about 6 square metres. Resin is a chemical substance used as part of the Fiberglass Lining process in swimming pools.
- We recommend use of white resin if the pool will be finished with blue or white Top Coat, i.e. final coat is white or blue.
- Use of clear resin is recommend for swimming pool linings that will be finished with charcoal Top Coat
- 25kg Drums of topcoat is available in Cape Town, Durban, Knysna, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Johannesburg.
- 5Kg Drums available for delivery anywhere in South Africa