Chlorinator Badu Logic (please select size)
Why use the BADU®Logic range of self cleaning saltwater chlorinators? Quite simply, salt water chlorination is the healthy alternative to chlorinate your swimming pool; the natural way. Fitting a BADU®Logic salt chlorinator will transform your pool into a lifestyle asset, ensuring soft, crystal clear water without the red eyes and without dry itchy skin.
- Low maintenance and easy to operate.
- Clear housing for quick electrode inspection.
- Self cleaning efficiency on electrodes for life.
- Cutting edge cell design so that electrodes do not erode.
- Fully factory tested.
- Available in 5 sizes to suit all pool applications.
- 12 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchase.
Salt required for this size pool when buying your first chlorinator, for every 10000 Litres you will require a 50kg bag of salt.
|Technical data||Specifications (all models)|
|Salt Level||5 g/L (Optimum)|
|Chlorine output / hour at 100%||BADU®Logic 50: 10g/h|
|BADU®Logic 75: 15g/h|
|BADU®Logic 100: 20g/h|
|BADU®Logic 150: 30g/h|
|Minimum Flow rate||45L/min or 2 700L/h|
|Maximum salt level||13 000ppm|
|Max. Water temperature (°C)||34|
|Max. operating pressure (bar)||
|Badu Logic 50 Voltage 220 V,0.15 - 0.44amp draw|
|Badu Logic 75 Voltage 220 V,0.15 - 0.44 amp draw|
|Badu Logic 100 Voltage 220 V,0.15 - 0.44 amp draw|
|Badu Logic 150 Voltage 220 V,0.15 - 0.44 amp draw|