Resin for fibreglass swimming pool linings 25kg
Resin is a synthetic compound which begins in a highly viscous state and hardens when catalyst hardener is added.
- 25kg resin covers an area of about 31 square metres.
- We recommend use of white resin if the pool will be finished with blue or white Top Coat, i.e. final coat is white or blue.
- Use of clear resin is recommend for swimming pool linings that will be finished with charcoal Top Coat
- 25kg Drums of topcoat is available in Cape Town, Durban, Knysna, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria and Johannesburg.
- 5Kg Drums available for delivery anywhere in South Africa