Book a Swimming Pool Specialist
or buy here and Do-It-Yourself
More than 3000 items available
To book a Technician, please click here
We do not have a walk-in shop, but you can click & order 24/7 in the comfort of your home or office. If you can not find a replacement part or pool product, send us a photo or specification and we'll do our best to find it.
Ordering is easy:
- Click on [Add to Trolley] to select item(s) to buy
- Goto [Show Trolley] and view the value of items or [Continue Shopping] by selecting more products
- Read and accept the Terms of Service, click [Next]
- New customers provide billing information and click [Register & Checkout] and returning customers just [Login]
- Note: New customers will receive a registration email to activate the account. Please check your spam-folder if you do not receive this within 3 minutes
- Select a delivery option and click [Save]
- Finally, click [Confirm Order] after which a Invoice with banking details will be emailed to you
- Make an EFT payment and expect delivery!!
We will deliver as quick as possible in South Africa
1) A packaging and handling fee of R50.00 is charged for delivery of any size order to your
home or office during weekdays
- Pretoria, Centurion, Midrand, Johannesburg, Benoni, Kemptonpark, Nigel, Randfontein, Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark and other towns within Gauteng
- Pietersburg-Polokwane, Rustenburg, Witbank-eMalahlen
- Vereeniging, Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp
- Pietermaritzburg, Durban, Port Shepstone, Richardsbay
- Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Paarl, Worcester, Stellenbosch, Grabouw, Mosselbay, George, Knysna
- Plettenberg Bay, Port Elizabeth
2) For delivery to all other towns in South Africa the packaging and handling fee is R100.00
Some basic principles:
- We prefer payment via EFT (electronic bank transfer)
- Cash deposits: Add R100 for transactions below R1000; or add 1% of the Total Transaction value to your order in order to cover bank charges for handling cash. Yes, our bank charges extra to process cash.
- Cheque deposits: - will be delayed by 10 days because we only process orders after the funds have been cleared in our bank account
- Customers based outside South Africa may request a Paypal Invoice in USD or Euro
- Processing of orders start as soon as we receive proof of payment, but orders will only be dispatched upon clearance of funds
- The "usually ships in" indicator is an estimate of the time we take to get an item ready to hand over to a courier or the SA Post Office
When can I expect my parcel?
- Under product details of each item there is an estimated time that should be allowed for shipment.
- For example, refer to the picture above. The "usually ships in 48 hours" lead-time indicates that the item usually is send from our premises within 48 hours, but take note that the item in your basket with the longest lead-time will determine the processing time of your order.
- Only weekdays, excluding public holidays are counted.
- Add courier-time of 3 days for big towns/cities to deliver and +- 8 days for other places and order send via the SA Post Office
Collection of orders:
This option is for local customers that need an order urgent or international customers that want to arrange for collection of a parcel by their own courier. Select "arrange for a quick pickup" as shipping method during the checkout process. A handling fee of R150.00 will apply.
- ITEMS IN STOCK - EFT funds for orders that are cleared in our bank before 09:00, may be collected on the next business day between 15:00 and 16:00 (Monday to Friday)
- ITEMS OUT STOCK - Allow for a waiting period equal to the item with the longest lead-time.
- We have various collection points in Centurion (Pretoria) and you will be advised via email of the collection address
Returns & Terms of Service:
Swemgat Online is owned by the Swemgat Franchisor and operated under franchise agreement.
- Your privacy is very important to us and any information provided will be kept safe and only used by the Swemgat Group.
- Swemgat may use your information to contact you about special offers. You are entitled to opt out of this service by email.
- Products shall be delivered promptly or in the event of a stock-out within 21 days, otherwise a refund or credit for larger orders will be offered.
- EFT-refunds will be given only for orders under R1000 upon return of goods to our premises within 30 days from the shipping date. For orders above R1000, a credit will be issued for future use.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
The SWEMGAT Team